TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By accepting a quote, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of Spider Weaves. Acceptance must be by email or mail.
- Clients are to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes and that we fully understand their needs. Clients must provide us with clear requirements and details they may require. In case such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding and quote accordingly. If a discrepancy arises at a later sate, it may lead to additional costs to make the changes. Therefore, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website design and development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
- Any complication related to specific tasks, must be addressed in advance and must be included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in transparent and good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Spider Weaves will not be responsible for any discrepancy that arise due to incomplete requirements information provided by you.
There are certain man-hours allocated to each and every task including Project Management Business Analyst. Small or minor changes may be included within the allocated hours. This will be analyzed on a case-by-case basis.
Spider Weaves will make every effort to complete the project or changes in the given timescale. Reasonable delays are accepted if requirements are redefined or modified.
- Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timescale and may incur additional costs.
- Any programming errors or bugs reported during or just after the development work does not attract additional charges.
- Any re-work on an already completed project will incur additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will cost additional charges as well.
- Any amendment requested during the development or after the final Go-Live approval will cost additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is chargeable separately. Spider Weaves, under no circumstances is be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
- Website or application content and all related materials must be provided to us by clients within the first two weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable timescale.
- Our websites and applications are generally tested on PCs with recent versions of the following browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. In case you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
- Spider Weaves takes no responsibility of any open source products such as WordPress, Joomla, Open Source carts, Osclass, etc. It's clients responsibility to update all components and third party softwares. We suggest you to take periodic back-ups to avoid any disruptions.
- Domain/hosting registration or renewal charges are not included as a part of any project unless mentioned otherwise. If required, a quote will be submitted separately and approved by the client.
- Hosting and domain charges are not included in the quotations unless mentioned otherwise. Spider Weaves can organise a perfect hosting solution if required, a quote for which will be submitted separately & approved by the client. Where clients decide to organise their own hosting, we should be consulted before confirming the type of hosting and database, as it should meet the benchmark of the technology used for the design and development. Please note that we’ll require full access with hosting support for testing and running the application. Spider Weaves will not be liable for any delays or bugs caused by direct or indirect actions of the hosting company.
- All communications or correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant contact email addresses.