Introduction To WordPress
Install and Setup WordPress Theme and Plugins.
Introduction To Elementor: Free WordPress Page Builder
Create and Edit Page With Elementor Page Builder
Completed the Course, What's Next?
Advantages and Disadvantages of WordPress.
Advantages of using WordPress:
- WordPress lets you build websites at a cheaper cost. It is cost-effective.
- Websites are responsive, runs smoothly in all devices irrespective of their screen sizes.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendly: It Improve website’s ranking in search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc.
- No coding required: It can save a great deal for a non-programer.
Disadvantages of using WordPress:
- WordPress websites can be slow if proper care is not taken.
- We need to depend on plugins for additional features.
- WordPress website can go down without prior notice if managed poorly (which is of course very rare).
- Frequent theme and plugin update.
Should I learn and use WordPress?
Despite all the cons of WordPress CMS, you are still good to go ahead with WordPress. WordPress is great for simple portfolio websites, blogging websites, marketing websites, small e-commerce businesses, and all sorts of small to intermediate businesses. So, go ahead and start building your first portfolio website with WordPress.